Russian roulette


posted by acebiggaveli

7 comments





I have lived my life fast, so I wonder if I'm going to die young....
The devil has been after to me but I chose never to run...
Face all my karma that will take me to my early grave...
I have treated the people that love me with disrespect when the asked me to behave...
All they wanted me to do was do right by them...
This isn't a suicide letter I'm just leaving my heart in a poem...
I want to tell all the women that I hurt I'm so sorry....
Hopefully you can forgive me...
As I write this I can hear my heart beating in my ears...
I see all the trails and tribulations that brought me here...
Something has to be wrong with me because I'm dreaming about my nightmares...
They say I have been misunderstood but I just think my point hasn't come across yet..
I try my best to stay away from trouble, but it seems to be attracted to me like a magnet...
Who is going to bring me out of the devils grasp...
Help get me to fulfil my future and forget about the past...
No one can ever help for it is to late for my soul...
All I hear is the barrel spinning with one lodged in the hole...
Every time I pull the trigger a tear runs down my cheek with regret...
Listening to all the demons around me making bets...
Laughing and hoping that I will eventually put myself out of my own misery...
When you find me, my motive will be the new mystery...
What made me put the gun to my head and end my life...
Why is it that I can only see negativity in my eyes...
I say sorry once again and I'm asking if you can forgive my flaws...
Forget this (pulls trigger) END OF THE ROAD


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply