Secrecy


posted by acebiggaveli

11 comments



I have feelings for Her but have no idea how to show it
For she has man and I have a girl but no is suppose to know it

Secrecy

I have fantasized about the mere thought of my kissing her lips
Looking deep into her eyes and making one wish

Secrecy

My heart beats and rumbles in my body like a train on a track
This feeling is because I know her heart is doing the same and that's a fact

Secrecy

But like always there is a problem with us being together
For I am with someone and she is with another

Secrecy

I wonder is she thinks about me at night
About simple or complex things that couldn't be brought to light

Secrecy

Will I ever get to share and actual moment with her without anyone knowing
To be in a room with her for just a few seconds enjoying some love making

Secrecy

When I look into her eyes I know what she wants to do
I know she can see that I want to do it to

Secrecy

Maybe one day she will take me up on that offer
Maybe one day we will share secrets of things we want to do with each other

Secrecy

Everyone has secrets that they would want to share with a certain someone
Could be about anything but it is something that you can't tell your love one

Secrecy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

http://onestoppoetry.com/

11 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply