Type love


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

I want that annoying type love
That stink breath in the morning type love
I want that Love&Basketball forever type love
Matter fact I want that Jack & Rose we be together type love
I want that I get your name tattooed on me type love
I just want that everyday it will be you and me type love
I want that me going away to school we still be good type love
Or me transferring from Penn State and Going to FAMU type love
I want that good night baby you hang first type love
Or maybe just maybe we get a little freaky in the church type love
I want that you're name is in every sentence of my poem type love
Or you begging for me to come home type love

Hold on.....

I want to be able to go out in my hood get shot in the head, get send to a random country, learn a new language and come back and still fall in love with you type love
I want that me call your phone and hang up right before you pick up type love
Or me begging you for hours just because I fucked up type love
I want that yours and mine get changed to ours type love
Or me just always sending you flowers type love
I want that love where I'm calling my mom your name
MAYBE not because she will slap and i wont feel the same
Honestly Your love is all I ever wanted  and I'm not afraid
I just want to be able to love you everyday

Leave a Reply