So Beautiful


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

Your eyes are so beautiful...
Your body is so unexplainable...
I love to look in your eyes...
Can't wait for the day your mine....

Your beauty drives me crazy...
I'm so happy that your my baby...
God blessed me with a beautiful lady...
I understand why your name is beauty...

Your the one I want to be by my side...
I know you are my ride or die...
Your So Beautiful this no lie...
I need your beauty to be all mine...

Being with you feel so right...
I don't want to waste no time...
I want to always be in your life...
Keep you close to me all day and night...

Girl I want you to know that your so beautiful...
I want to be with and do the unthinkable...
You make me feel better than usual...
This feeling is hard to control...

Baby I want you to know your So Beautiful


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Reply