Dreams


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

All I want to is be with my baby girl...
But when I'm in your dreams I can control your world...
In your head I'm touching and loving you all nite...
One of your fantasies is me and you in my room no light...
I'm in your wet dreams acting all dumb...
Rite before it goes down I make sure I reach for a magnum...
This is not even my dream but I have the most control...
Your memories and ideas is what I stole...
Quick question if i was in your dreams why would you want to wake up...
I always knew there will always be something about me that will have you stuck...
I know now that I'm on your mind 24/7
Your dreams tell me how much your sex will take me to heaven...
I hope you know my love ain't going anywhere...
I know that your is so precious an rare...
After being in your head I know that you are poison...
But I love being with her and I hope I'm the one that's chosen...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Reply