Texting each other


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

I gave you my number hopping you text me...
When I saw your number I was so happy...
I can't focus on my class...
All I want rite now is your sexy ass...
I really can't wait to see your face...
Text me telling how you want to be with me in my place...
I feel like texting you is better than being on the phone...
I text you all the time because I don't want to be alone...
There are somedays I just want to send you a LoL Smiley Face...
When you see my message you get a smiley face and lol and that makes your day...
When you text me I can't concentrate on my test...
All you said to me is that you miss me dot dot dot, and I can't wait to see the rest...
I text you because I can't wait to see you today...
Until then we can converse this way...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Reply