I Gotta Make it


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments


Something about my life always had me running...
I did alot shit in my past and I have something coming...
I remember when I use to wear the same clothes...
Look at me now one day I have to be successful and sell out shows...
When I was young I lived in all kinds of homes...
So I won't kill someone I tell y'all my dream in this poems...
At a young age I been in jail shot off a gun...
Now I'm sorry for hurting myself and I will never hurt anyone...
There are two type of men in the world predator and prey...
I know I'm a predator but now I pray two times a day...
The poetry that I write, I feel is so beautiful...
I won't stop writing because oneday I will be successful...
I refuse to struggle like moms and dad did...
I gotta make it if I plan on having a kid...
In my hood you gotta b precautious...
Sike I will beat the dog shit out of one of these niggas that think are retarded...
I don't need any help writing these poems...
I'm king kong I body every thing i write my shit on...
Maybe one day I will write songs...
But right now I Gotta Make It with these poems...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Reply