Our Future Meeting


posted by acebiggaveli

1 comment

When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are Scared, I will comfort your tears
when you need love, my heart i will share
when you are sick, fir you I will care
you will feel my love when we are apart
knowing that nothing will change my heart
when you are worried,  I will give you hope
when you die, I will be your ghost
when you are lost, and cant see the light
MY  love will be the light, shinin ever so bright
this my promise, one that I pledge to till the end
for you above all are my wife and best friend
these words I havewritten , speak of my love for you
From my lips these words spoken, shall always ring true
God blessed me, and with your hand in mine
Both of our hearts, will forever shine
Into all lives, fall pain and sorrows
I promise together, we meet all tomorrows
The kiss that we will have will be too sweet
One day our FUTURE WILL MEET

1 comment

Leave a Reply