I Regret


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

We are only twenty, I thought I was careful
We had our love on the higest pedistal
But we will never know
That our day would not be so beautiful.
Now that we are here I dont want you to go

Now I will have to move on
To grow up on my own
I will never go back
To live in that life I called a Storm
Now regret is all I have .

I will Always Have Potential
You can at least give me that
How could one beautiful moment
show me all the things I lacked
Its time for me to grow up and become a show men

How was I know at all
that this one little mistake
would basically make me dig my grave
And give all this un law for pain
And at the end take my breath away...

In This Poem I try my hardest to put myself in someones shoes
so that I can atleast see how she feels...I sorry

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Leave a Reply