Determination


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

Her name is Determination..
That is what I have..
When I'm withe her I havge no expectation..
All I want to do is make her laugh...

Sometimes there is always walls blocking you
But when you see Determination there will be nothing stopping what you do
Remincing the day I saw her..
Driving pass I knew she was mine for sure..

There is one question that I have to ask...
How am I suppose to fly without Determinatin between my wings...
The respect that I have for her will always last...
Her smarts, her beauty, and those slick comments means alot to me...

Without her, my determination I all thrown off..
To me thats like love being lost..
Without her what is there to do..
When the one you see, dont see you..

Nothing is stopping me from getting the girl I consider Determination
But whatever wall I have to knock down to get her I will do it No Question



When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want if they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them

Leave a Reply