Save Me


posted by acebiggaveli

1 comment

Save Me

All These empty glass bottles beside my bed
I don't know what's going through my head

Right now I don't want to be here
Don't want to struggle anymore hope my dreams are near

All these voices and screams in my head telling me that I should do this and that
I miss the day creativity was on my side and gave me a tap on my back

Did I come all this way to finally say that I'm going to give up
I don't know to be honest sometimes I just don't give a fuck

Want to live life with all my fantasies that became reality
Deep inside my mind is what contains the real me

Trying to escape this world and live amongst the stars
Find my true love and be where you are

Is there anyone out there that is willing to save me?
Show me what I should be looking for please

Point me in my direction that only I can get myself through
Remind me of the reason why I do what I do

Sometimes the most confident man may wonder
And that is the rock that i feel like i I got myself caught under

At the end of the day you are the one thing that gives inspiration
The idea of people reading and writing because of me is my completion

This time I feel like you really saved me because I honest felt like giving up
Writing is the only way out of this cruel world and the thing that I truly trust
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment

Leave a Reply