Quickie


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments


Sex is such a strong Drug.....
But I just want to give you a shock like a plug...
Give it to you real good...
Can’t stay for hours even though I wish I could...

I just need a Quickie

The word love doesn't have to be involved.....
I have an urge and you can help it get solved...
I don't have time to kiss...
And I know you want this...
Some come get in the bed with me...
No scratches, bite marks, love notes or hickies....

I just need a Quickie

I don't ask for love in the summer....
Just want you to be the girl for the moment that I'm under...
So there will be no cuffing in the winter....
All you need to do is come over when I call...
Take a little pain like a splinter...
You always begging to feel me

So come give me this Quickie

This is the best way for us to do things....
As long as you don't get feelings because love stings....
There is no need for a relationship, because I can't take care of you and you
can't take care of me....
So let's just have a Quickie

I don't want to be loved....
And I can tell you not the girl I can trust...
So let's see what we can do with the word lust...
Why deal with the bullshit...
I'm addicted, I need a quick fix...

I just need a Quickie....

Leave a Reply