Thin Line Between Love and Hate


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

My whole of life I been a player, but I went through something
I learned my lesson, I'm going to tell you a story that's kind of disturbing
It all started with the girl down the street I saw her at night when ever body would be sleep
that's when me and her would creep
She always loved all the shit that I would do for her
Even when she was at work and I would put my hand all the way up her skirt
I didn't realize that one day I would let her down
But I do know what goes around comes around.....

Let me tell you about another girl that I had all the way back in school
There was a lot of things that we had to do
For example we had sex in the schools swimming pool
And when my girl from back home called i would still be able to say I love you
If you think this is the half of it then you have no clue
But I swear to you this is all the truth.....

Things start get complicated when they both start to say how much they love me
And how they wanted to meet my family
My girl at home wanted to show up on Wednesday
I told the one in college not show up be of course she showed up anyway
I didn't know what the fuck I was going to possibly do
But some how i had to get rid of one of the two
It's obvious that this didn't happen
My doorbell rang and when I opened it they both were there laughing
I assume that they have spoken to each other about the situation
Because they made the cops bust in and ask me for my information
"That him his name is ACE" and they were explaining how I rape them
I guess you can say that there heart was eventually torn
But I know now Hell As No Fury Like A Woman's Scorn....

Leave a Reply