Tonite you belong to me..


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

Come to me and see what I can do...
As of now I want u more than food...
All I wanna do is make love slow....
Teach you everything that I know....
When you first met me u didn't see this side
That I can't hide your beautiful caramel skin is mine...
As I make my way to you all you do is curl up..
She gets wild and says baby it's time to fuck...
Girl you Know what I deserve...
Everything that you preserve...
Baby I jus want to please you...
Soon I will be hittin the right spot so you can see what I do..
From this day on I wanna be the man that buried himself inside of you..
I wanna pull your body over me so I can hear ever heart beat...
We start at the door...
When we made it inside we hit the floor...
You biting on me, I'm biting on you..
I'm gettin hungry, so I'm grubing on you.
As soon as we hit the bed...
My baby was giving me head..
We both like to compete..
While in the sheets..
We are two big freaks....
I love it the way she gets On Top...
Showing me she can ride and now she's going Nut..
They she's on top of me is driving me nuts..



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Leave a Reply