Pretty Wings


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

Your so beautiful I don't know what I would do
Your the only person I would give my heart to
When you come around me you have the brightest glow...
I see the feelings you have for me it always shows...
You remind me of an angel that has pretty wings
You remind me of a pure white dove that sings.
I want you, I need you, I just want to be with you...
Everytime I'm wit you its like a dream come true..
Your first name should be Beautiful last name should be spectacular...
From some reason all the time I want to be where  you are...
You already know I know how to get you wetter than you every imagined..
Since I met you my life changed I don't know what happened...
The feelings I have for you are stronger than the strongest man...
If we can't break It nobody can...
Sometimes I wish you were my girl wit pretty wings....
So you can see all the happiness it brings....
Your face is the reason that I smile...
I feel like I'm feening if I haven't seen u in a while...
Let me in so I can release your pretty wings....

Leave a Reply