I AM A POET


posted by acebiggaveli

No comments

When I was born my I.V. was the lyrical genius Langston Hughes...
After I was born Martin Luther King was schooling me about the rules....
By the time I was 5 I was writing stuff you couldn't believe...
i was using punch line after punch lines a.k.a METAPHORS and SIMILES...
I was using Nouns, Verbs , Adjectives even Conjunctions ...
Grown FOLKS were like this Lil nigga is only 6 he got all of us in here bugging...

By 10 I was throwing up words as if i was on a bench PRESS..
Old people ask me to say something..
I was like A Preposition is a word that shows the relationship between a noun and a pronoun and every other word in a SENTENCE...
When I was 15 I was writing love notes getting girls right to left....
I was saying I'm your Romeo Will You Be My Juliet...

5years have passed now I'm 20 all I want to do is meet Nikki Giovanni
Just to show her my work and tell her I don't think your fucking with me..

DAMN. on another note i want another hit...
inhaled that Carmel Cocaine the alter ego of kay marie...
If you don't know her, soon you will see...
She's a poet that makes you see things you would never notice....
Me and Her put together we make the word
POET

Leave a Reply